Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Goodbye Begonias, Hello Bello Horizante

Hello!!

Well, I am writing from a new internet cafe because, I was transfered! I am now in la estaca San Felipe, zona Collique, barrio Bello Horizonte. My companion is la Hermana Valdivia from Tijuana Mexico. She has 4 months in the mission and is really great! We get along really well and my new ward is very welcoming. My first night here we had a lesson with a less active member and the relief society presidency accompanied us. They were talking to the Hermana about how in the church everyone is welcomed and loved and that we are all here to look out for one another. She then said, take Hna Shelton for example! We just met her a couple hours ago but we love her already and it feels like we`ve known her much longer than that. It was really sweet :)

It was sooooooooooooooo hard to leave Begonias. I am pretty sure I cried all day Monday, and most of the day Tuesday :P Saying goodbye to everybody broke my heart in several little pieces that were left there with all those I love.

But, I`m good. I really do like my new area and things are good. The only problem is that here we have less time to write and they are about to kick us off! Sorry I don`t have any more time to write. I promise a better letter next week :)

I love you all! Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment